Several months ago I was honored with four distinguished blogging awards which were greatly appreciated. The honor came with responsibility as with all honors, so I honored the bestower by bestowing the honor on other unsuspecting bloggers, who received my bestowal of the honors with suspect! I suspect that these honorees didn’t comprehend the gravity of the honors, hence the suspectivity on their part. Know what I mean Vern?
Just recently I was (nope I’m not gonna say the word) blessed with being tagged by a fellow blogger at NOSUGARJUSTSPICE. So as not to break the spell and to continue the fun, I have opted to pay forward the kind deed. Here are the rules of the tag:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
4. Tag eleven people with a link to your post
5. Let them know you tagged them
The rules don’t say anything about answering the questions with rational answers; but then, no one has ever accused me of being rational either! So, with without further ado, I give to you my irrational readers, my responses to the obligatory (for you Democrats, that means that I have to answer them) answers.
1. What’s the most exciting thing you’ve done in the last year?
I HAD A COLONOSCOPY.
2. Favourite 80’s movie?
AIRPLANE. SHIRLEY YOU AGREE
3. Do you still have toys from when you were a child?
HECK OF COURSE I DO, I NEVER GREW UP!
4. You’re being sent to Biosphere 2 for a year and can only take one person, who would it be?
W. ATLEE BURPEE. YOU KNOW THE SEED GUY. WE’D NEVER GO HUNGRY. WAIT, I’M NOT A VEGAN. SCRATCH HIM. HMM, SAUL THE BUTCHER, WE’D NEVER GO HUNGRY.
5. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day, would you?
WELL THAT’S A NO BRAINER! MY WIFE’S A WOMAN, AND I’M A MAN. HOW MUCH MORE OPPOSITE COULD I BE?
6. Is there anything in the area surrounding you right now that could be used to fight zombies in the apocalypse?
WASN’T THAT A MOVIE IN THE 80’S WITH SIGOURNEY WEAVER? IF SO, I WANT TO CHANGE MY ANSWER TO NUMBER TWO ABOVE.
7. How many alarms does it take to wake you up of a morning? (It takes me 5)
ONE. IT’S A DIGITAL ONE WITH RED NUMBERS ON IT AND IT SCREAMS “HEY BOZO, GET UP”!
8. Hollywood is remaking your favourite movie ever and wants you to play your favourite character from that movie, which movie is it and who are you playing?
THE GRADUATE. MRS. ROBINSON. THEN I WOULD HAVE A HIT SONG ABOUT ME SUNG BY SIMON AND GARFUNKLE. COO KOO CA CHOO . . .
9. What are 5 terms/names/etc you wish you had never heard and could be removed history?
FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK THAT. 1.) WORK. IT’S THE BAIN OF ALL CAPITAL (GET IT BAIN OF ALL . . . NEVER MIND YOU’RE PROBABLY A LIBERTARIAN). 2.) SEX. IT’S TIED TOO CLOSELY TO NUMBER ONE ABOVE AND NUMBER THREE BELOW. 3.) POLITICS. BECAUSE IT’S DERIVED FROM THE GREEK WORD “POL-I-TICS” WHICH MEANS TO S-T-R-E-T-C-H THE TRUTH. 4.) GOLF. IF YOU DON’T DO NUMBER ONE THEN YOU DON’T GET NUMBER TWO, THEN YOU HAVE GO OUT AND HIT A LITTLE WHITE BALL AROUND A COW PASTURE OR WIND UP IN NUMBER THREE. 5.) ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM. I CAN’T SPELL IT.
10. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve done when drunk?
11. If you could wake up tomorrow and walk into your dream job what would it be?
IF IT IS A DREAM JOB, WHY WOULD I WANT TO WAKE UP TOMORROW? I’M ALREADY IN IT!
MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS TO MY “TAGEES”. BE CAREFUL, THERE’S A TEST AT THE END.
1. WHO’S BURIED IN GRANTS TOMB?
2. HOW WOULD YOU COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT?: “CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN THE _______ IS/ARE ______ AND WE DON’T HAVE ANY _______!
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUSHI DISH?
4. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT ERA WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?
5. WHO IN YOUR OPINION IS THE GREATEST LIVING HUMAN BEING?
6. IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI, CAN A MAN MARRY HIS WIDOW’S SISTER?
7. WHICH IS BETTER CABLE OR SATELLITE?
8. WHERE DID YOU SPEND YOUR LAST VACATION?
9. HOW MANY OF EACH ANIMAL DID MOSES BRING ABOARD THE ARK* AND WHY DO YOU THINK HE BROUGHT MOSQUITOES?
10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE “HEREAFTER”?
11. HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE HAPPINESS?
. . . AND THE LUCKY TAGEES ARE (UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY KNOW 10 LINKS OFF HAND):
WELL THAT DOES IT FOR ANOTHER EDITION OF cONTEMPORARY mUSINGS.
*None. Noah brought two of each kind of animal on the Ark.
For you newcomers, welcome. For you my regulars, don’t you have a life yet???????
NOTE: All original written material or original graphics are property of the originator and author of this blog (unless otherwise noted), can only be used or reproduced with my written permission and must contain a link or reference to https://contemporarymusings.wordpress.com when use is permitted.